We were super busy all day long at PJP Buttonwood, which is always just the best. I realized earlier tonight that this was really our first Valentine's Day with regular hours...for our first, our Saturday hours then were 9 am - 1 pm and for our second, it fell on a Sunday and we aren't open on Sundays. So planning for today was a bit of an unknown, but it couldn't have turned out any better than it did. And our collaboration with Sugarberry Blooms was just the best part of the day. Emily sold so many beautiful arrangements and PJP Buttonwood looked AMAZING all day with beautiful flowers all over our storefront. Winning. A few other things...
- I'm going to an auction in the morning to bid on something we need for PJP. You probably aren't surprised to read that I have absolutely no chill when it comes to auctions. My super competitive nature could lead to me paying 80 times the market value for this item if I end up in a bidding war with someone.
- Or I could scratch my nose and accidentally bid 100 times the market value for this item. I'm not even sure if that is possible and thus, I worry have auction anxiety. I'm sure that's a thing.
- Well, I just googled it and auction anxiety isn't a thing. But auction phobia is. So there you go.
- One of the items up for auction that I don't plan to bid on is a 2005 Club Wagon van. Nothing in this auction has a reserve, so I have a low-key fantasy that I bid $10 and no one says anything, making us the new owners of a mobile pie truck. I doubt it will work that way though...
- But can you imagine if it did?