The Struggle Is Real.
A few things:
- Basically nothing interesting has happened at PJP over the last few days, unless you count making hundreds of Jelly Jar pies and shipping them all over the United States.
- Except our UPS account has changed and now the online form asks if the destination address is residential or commercial. How would I know? Which is precisely how I ended up typing addresses into Google Earth and falling down a time suck I didn't even know existed.
- From now on, I'm assuming they are all just residential. Or all commercial. Or whichever one is cheaper. I'm on to you, UPS.
- And while jars are traveling across America, stocking PJP in the face of variables such as unexpected snow and Valentine's Day has been a struggle. Considering the time of day you stopped by, you might have considered us overstocked, understocked, or anywhere in-between.
- Planning for the holiday weekend appears to be no easier. Our order board for tomorrow is full and our day promises to be busy. Thankfully, I don't have to figure which pies go to a residential or commercial destination...