You Can Find Us Everywhere.
Tomorrow kicks off a busy few days for Team PJP. (And after enduring slow days in January, I am personally pleased as punch to be overwhelmed with a packed schedule.) On the agenda:
- We start tomorrow with a 9:30 am appearance on the Tom Bradley Radio Show. We will be taking pie with us, of course. Tom and Carrie plan to sample pie live on the air. NO PRESSURE. NO PRESSURE, AT ALL. My only hopes for the entire thing is that they a) love the pie, and b) I manage to squeeze in a shoutout to #WorldPieDomination.
- We will be sampling Chocolate Bourbon Pecan and Drunken Apple pie at the Bacon and Bourbon Festival this Saturday from 12-4. Festival organizers requested we bring 700 samples but we can bring whatever quantity of baby pies to actually sell. We are vacillating widely on the number we plan to bake on Saturday morning. I was thinking around 50. Jeanne was thinking around 200. Sounds about right.
- We will round out the weekend with the Super Wedding Show on Sunday from 12-4 at the Holiday Inn Expo Center. Until last weekend, I hadn't been to a wedding show in 16 years. And now I'm going to knock out two within the span of seven days. All this has done is reignite my love of a champagne fountain.
- And if we can find a spare moment, we will be planning for our Epic Pie Tasting Event next Thursday. Tickets sold out in just one day and we are super excited to make 15 different kinds of pie. And a roomful of new friends. We've opened a second date for Epic Pie Tasting Event - February 25th - and a few tickets remain available for purchase.
- Honestly, if we can still shake down a few spare moments after all that in the next three days, we will probably sit and drink a massive glass of wine. I have no idea what Roku rabbit hole Jeanne has fallen down lately, but I've been binging on The Last Man on Earth on Hulu and I'm in love. Watch it.
So maybe we will see you at some point this weekend?