Jeanne has been out sick for the past two days, leaving me as the captain of the PJP ship. Here are a few quick observations before I binge watch House Hunters and not think about pie:
- Over the past week, we've had some inordinately busy days and without exception, there has been ZERO freaking out at PJP Buttonwood. Last Friday found us with a ton of orders for college graduation parties and yet, we had a completely productive and peaceful day with pie to spare. It's like I don't even know who we are anymore. (And I'll probably publish this post and tomorrow's super jam-packed day will absolutely bring us to our knees. There is that possibility too).
- The new Columbia Home magazine came out today and on the third page is our completely swoon-worthy new ad. My absolute favorite part is "JOIN THE MOVEMENT". I've always wanted to simply join a movement, and now I'm leading one to World Pie Domination. WIN/WIN.
- Each issue of Columbia Home magazine has a feature called "Men We Love"...and I'm happy to announce that Behind-The-Scenes-Tech Guru Jason got the recognition he has long deserved (and I may be biased, but the picture is ADORABLE)...
- Jeanne put me through a lattice boot camp last Saturday. It was about as fun as it sounds, but this was my first post-graduate creation. (I think I'll go back for my master's next.)
- I'm so excited that Jeanne feels better and will be back at PJP tomorrow. I was 100% fine without her, but it was 100% not the same. My nine-year old did change my screensaver on my phone though to rally me through the last two days and I think she is pretty spot-on (as usual):