Cheers To February...
A quick review of our Square data this morning confirmed what I already suspected...January ranks at the very bottom in sales since our opening last April. Here are my thoughts about January:
- January lets you walk around all day in your new t-shirt from the Gap and doesn't tell you about the "XL" sticker still on your left boob.
- January takes you on a date and smacks while eating dinner.
- January parks three inches from your car door so that you have to crawl in through the passenger side.
- January comes to your house and clogs the toilet.
- January takes hours to text you back.
- January eats all the peanuts and M&Ms out of the trail mix and leaves a bag of raisins.
- January writes a check for $2.78 in the grocery store express lane.
- January overuses emoticons.
- January drives slow in the left lane.
- January calls you and says "Hey, do you have a few minutes later? We need to discuss some things."
Cheers to February!