For the last week (with the exception of Sunday), Jeanne and I have started our PJP day at 3 am and finished each day around 6 pm. Which is say that the blog silence on Wednesday and Thursday was sponsored by 3 am. And the dark circles under our eyes in the late afternoon were sponsored by 3 am. And any sort of stabbiness between us last week was sponsored primarily by 3 am. BECAUSE 3 AM IS REALLY JUST THE WORST.
- 3 am takes forever to text you back. And even then, only uses emojis.
- 3 am overuses exclamation points.
- 3 am blows up your Facebook feed with political rants.
- 3 am asks 1,000 questions before ordering at Starbucks.
- 3 am resells Adele concert tickets on eBay for $12,000.
- 3 am hates House Hunters Renovation.
- 3 am offers you skim milk for your coffee.
- 3 am eats your secret stash of holiday M&Ms.
- 3 am posts endless workout selfies on Instagram.
- 3 am pays by check.